Liisa Chisholm is a London based creative who was born and raised at the foot of the Canadian Rockies. Her playful work spans textile design, ceramics, illustration, and animation - she is constantly exploring new methods of sharing her colours and patterns with the world.
Liisa is a graduate of the Textile Design program at Chelsea College of Arts, University of the Arts London.
- Garden (solo exhibition) - Anagra Gallery, Tokyo, 2016
- BA Textile Design: Building Blocks - Chelsea College of Art - UAL, London, 2016
- Play (solo exhibition) - Design Festa Harajuku, Tokyo, 2017
- Play (solo exhibition) - Hoxton Cabin, London, 2017
- WORKOUT (group show) - Daily Goods, London, 2017
- Long Live Southbank (group show) - Stolen Space Gallery, London, 2018
- OVERWHELMED (solo exhibition) - Fiu Gallery, Shanghai, 2018
- Re:Ply x SkatePal (group exhibition) - London, 2019
RICH WEST PHOTO